The Ontario Dental Association invites you to join us for 2020’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM20) taking place, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from May 7 – 9, 2020.
The Annual Spring Meeting attracts over 12,000 attendees and features more than 320+ exhibiting companies across 75,000 square feet of exhibit space. The Annual Spring Meeting is one of the largest and most respected dental meetings in North America, and continues to be a prominent gathering place for all dental professionals.
Click here to download the ASM20 Exhibitor’s Prospectus.
That’s what happens when you exhibit at the ODA’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM).
- 94% of attendees reported that they visited the ASM exhibit floor*
- 65% of attendees report that they purchased a product or service*
- The main reason attendees visited the ASM exhibit floor was for the product and sales demonstrations*
- 91% of attendees said that trade shows impacted their buying decisions because the competition was located in one place allowing for comparison shopping in real time**
- 97% of qualified attendees represent new prospects and potential customers for exhibiting companies**
- Approximately two-thirds of trade show attendees placed a high level of importance on face-to-face interaction during the pre-purchasing stages**
- Trade Show attendees tell 6+ people about their experience**
* Results from Attendee Survey
** Center for Exhibition Industry Research