The Ontario Dental Association invites you to join us for 2019’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM18) taking place, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from May 9 – 11, 2019.
The Annual Spring Meeting attracts over 12,000 attendees and features more than 320+ exhibiting companies across 75,000 square feet of exhibit space. The Annual Spring Meeting is one of the largest and most respected dental meetings in North America, and continues to be a prominent gathering place for all dental professionals.
Click here to download the ASM18 Exhibitor’s Prospectus.
ASM19 Exhibitor’s Prospectus coming soon.
That’s what happens when you exhibit at the ODA’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM).
- 94% of attendees reported that they visited the ASM exhibit floor*
- 65% of attendees report that they purchased a product or service*
- The main reason attendees visited the ASM exhibit floor was for the product and sales demonstrations*
- 91% of attendees said that trade shows impacted their buying decisions because the competition was located in one place allowing for comparison shopping in real time**
- 97% of qualified attendees represent new prospects and potential customers for exhibiting companies**
- Approximately two-thirds of trade show attendees placed a high level of importance on face-to-face interaction during the pre-purchasing stages**
- Trade Show attendees tell 6+ people about their experience**
* Results from Attendee Survey
** Center for Exhibition Industry Research