The Ontario Dental Association invites you to join us for the 150th Annual Spring Meeting (ASM) taking place, once again, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from May 4 to 6, 2017.
The ASM attracts over 11,000 attendees and features approximately 320 exhibiting companies covering more than 75,000 square feet of exhibit space. The ASM has long been one of the largest and most respected dental meetings in North America and continues to be a prominent gathering place for all dental professionals.
Download the ASM150 Exhibitor’s Prospectus to learn more about connecting with 11,000 dental professionals.
That’s what happens when you exhibit at the ODA’s Annual Spring Meeting (ASM).
- 94% of ASM15 attendees reported that they visited the ASM exhibit floor*
- 65% of attendees report that they purchased a product or service*
- The main reason attendees visited the ASM exhibit floor was for the product and sales demonstrations*
- 91% of attendees said that trade shows impacted their buying decisions because the competition was located in one place allowing for comparison shopping in real time**
- 97% of qualified attendees represent new prospects and potential customers for exhibiting companies**
- Approximately two-thirds of trade show attendees placed a high level of importance on face-to-face interaction during the pre-purchasing stages**
- Trade Show attendees tell 6+ people about their experience**
* Results from ASM15 Attendee Survey
** Center for Exhibition Industry Research