Deposit of $1,000.00 CAD per 10’ x 10’ booth is required at time of booking.
Space will not be assigned until the deposit is received.
Please note: Booth assignments for exhibitors with 150 or more Exhibitor Loyalty Points will be completed prior to the 1st Round. (Please see below for explanation of the Loyalty Points System)
Registration for ASM150 booth space will take place as follows:
Registration for 1st Round Booth Applications
Opens for exhibitors with 50 or more ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points.
REGISTRATION OPENS: September 7, 2016 at 9:00 am EST
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 21, 2016
Registration for 2nd Round Booth Applications
Opens for exhibitors with 25 to 49 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points.
REGISTRATION OPENS: October 6, 2016 at 9:00 am EST
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 20, 2016
NEW – Registration for 3rd Round Booth Applications
Opens for exhibitors with less than 25 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points.
REGISTRATION OPENS: November 2, 2016 at 9:00 am EST
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 16, 2016.
Applications received after November 16, 2016 will be processed on a first come first served basis.
Click Here To Submit Your Exhibitor Booth Application
ASM EXHIBITOR LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM
In processing booth applications, the booths are allocated based upon the ODA’s ASM Loyalty Points System. Every effort will
be made to provide exhibitors with their requested spaces, or one(s) in a similar area or configuration. However, we cannot
guarantee that the location requested on the application will be the space assigned.
This Loyalty System is comprised of historical information contained in the ODA’s exhibit contract records dating back to 1927, and includes the following elements:
- The number of years a company has exhibited at ODA Annual Spring Meetings.
(One point is allocated for each year a company exhibits.)
- The number of booths taken by that company during those years.
(One point is allocated for each booth a company takes during those years.)
- Points accumulated through a company’s involvement in the ODA Sponsorship Program.
- Ties between companies with identical scores will be broken using the date the application with the deposit is received.
Fees are in CDN$ and do not include 13% HST
Please Note: Booth carpeting/flooring is a mandatory requirement.
Booths in Area A
Regular booths $2,805 • Corner booths $3,005
Booths in Area B
Regular booths $2,685 • Corner booths $2,885
Booths in Area C
Regular booths $2,475 • Corner booths $2,675
What’s Included in the Booth Rental Fee:
- 10’x10’ draped exhibit booth(3’ side walls x 8’ back walls)
- On-site storage of exhibitor’s crates
- All material handling charges
- Janitorial services within the booth
- Janitorial services in the general exhibit area and aisles
- 24 hour security
- 5 exhibit badges per booth
What’s NOT Included in the Booth Rental Fee:
- Electrical service
- Sign and banner hanging
- Internet access
- Advance warehousing
Cancellation of booth space prior to February 10, 2017 will be subject to a charge of $1,000 per 10’x10′ booth space.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations received after February 10, 2017.
• All cancellations must be in writing.