Information regarding booth registration will be available in August, 2018.
ASM EXHIBITOR LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM
In processing booth applications, the booths are allocated based upon the ODA’s ASM Loyalty Points System.Every effort will
be made to provide exhibitors with their requested spaces, or one(s) in a similar area or configuration. However, we cannot guarantee that the location requested on the application will be the space assigned.
This Loyalty System is comprised of historical information contained in the ODA’s exhibit contract records dating back to 1927, and includes the following elements:
- The number of years a company has exhibited at ODA Annual Spring Meetings.
(One point is allocated for each year a company exhibits.)
- The number of booths taken by that company during those years.
(One point is allocated for each booth a company takes during those years.)
- Points accumulated through a company’s involvement in the ODA Sponsorship Program.
- Ties between companies with identical scores will be broken using the date the application with the deposit is received.
Fees are in CDN$ and do not include 13% HST
Please Note: Booth carpeting/flooring is a mandatory requirement.
Booths in Area A
Regular booths $2,925 • Corner booths $3,125
Booths in Area B
Regular booths $2,725 • Corner booths $2,925
Booths in Area C
Regular booths $2,525 • Corner booths $2,725
What’s Included in the Booth Rental Fee:
- 10’x10’ draped exhibit booth(3’ side walls x 8’ back walls)
- On-site storage of exhibitor’s crates
- All material handling charges
- Janitorial services within the booth
- Janitorial services in the general exhibit area and aisles
- 24 hour security
- 5 exhibit badges per booth
What’s Not Included in the Booth Rental Fee:
- Electrical service
- Sign and banner hanging
- Internet access
- Advance warehousing
Cancellation of booth space prior to February 10, 2018 will be subject to a charge of $1,000 per 10’x10′ booth space.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations received after February 10, 2018.
• All cancellations must be in writing.