ASM19 APPLICATIONS FOR BOOTH SPACE
Booth applications for ASM19 will be accepted in four rounds in accordance with the schedule below. A deposit of $1,000.00 CAD per 10’ x 10’ space is required at time of booking. Space will not be assigned until the deposit is received.
To submit your booth application for ASM19, please log in to our Exhibitor Booth Registration website.
To access your account, simply select your company name from the drop down list, enter your password and click the Login button.
If you forgot your password or require assistance during the online application process, please contact Vicky Hatzopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-355-2266.
Registration for the 1st Round Booth Applications opens for exhibitors with
50 or more ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on September 12, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT).
Application deadline for round one is September 19, 2018.
Registration for the 2nd Round Booth Applications opens for exhibitors with
25 – 49 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on October 3, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT).
Application deadline for round one is October 10, 2018.
Registration for the 3rd Round Booth Applications opens for exhibitors with
10 – 24 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on October 24, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT).
Application deadline for round three is October 31, 2018.
Registration for the 4th Round Booth Applications opens for exhibitors with
less than 10 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on November 14, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT).
Application deadline for round four is November 21, 2018.
Applications received after November 21, 2018 will be processed on a first come first served basis.
Fees are in CDN$ and do not include 13% HST
Booths in Area A
Regular booths $2,995 • Corner booths $3,195
Booths in Area B
Regular booths $2,725 • Corner booths $2,925
Booths in Area C
Regular booths $2,525 • Corner booths $2,725
Please Note: Electrical, Carpeting and Furnishings are NOT INCLUDED in the Booth Rental Fee. Please refer to page 6 in the ASM19 Exhibitor’s Prospectus for further details and a list of what is included.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: ASM LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM
In processing booth applications, the booths are allocated based upon the ODA’s ASM Loyalty Points System. Every effort will be made to provide exhibitors with their requested spaces, or one(s) in a similar area or configuration. However, we cannot guarantee that the location requested on the application will be the space assigned.
This Loyalty System is comprised of historical information contained in the ODA’s exhibit contract records dating back to 1927, and includes the following elements:
- The number of years a company has exhibited at ODA Annual Spring Meetings.
(One Loyalty Point is allocated for each year a company exhibits).
- The number of booths taken by that company during those years. (One Loyalty Point
is allocated for each 10’ x 10’ booth a company takes during those years).
- Loyalty Points accumulated through a company’s involvement in the ASM Sponsorship Program.
- Ties between companies with identical scores will be broken using the date the application with the deposit is received.
Cancellation of booth space prior to February 15, 2019 will be subject to a charge of $1,000 per 10’x10’ booth space.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after February 15, 2019.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- In the event any irreconcilable dispute shall arise between any exhibitor/sponsor and the ODA, the ODA reserves the right to terminate the agreement between such party(ies) and itself and to make such financial refund(s), if any, in whole or in part to the exhibitor/sponsor as the ODA in its sole discretion deems appropriate; provided that the said decision of the ODA shall be final and binding on the parties herein.