Applications for exhibit space at ASM18 will take place in three rounds in accordance with the ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points System.
Registration for the first round will open for exhibitors with 50 or more ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on September 12, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT).
Application deadline for round one is September 26, 2017.
Registration for the second round will open for exhibitors with 25 – 49 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on October 11, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT).
Application deadline for round two is October 25, 2017.
Registration for the third round will open for exhibitors with less than 25 ASM Exhibitor Loyalty Points
on November 7, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (EST).
Application deadline for round three is November 21, 2017.
AFTER NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Exhibitor application will be processed on a first come first served basis until the show floor is sold out.
SUBMITTING BOOTH APPLICATIONS:
To submit your booth application for ASM18, please log in to our Exhibitor Booth Registration website.
To access your account, simply select your company name from the drop down list, enter your Password and click the Login button.
ASM EXHIBITOR LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM
In processing booth applications, the booths are allocated based upon the ODA’s ASM Loyalty Points System.Every effort will
be made to provide exhibitors with their requested spaces, or one(s) in a similar area or configuration. However, we cannot guarantee that the location requested on the application will be the space assigned.
This Loyalty System is comprised of historical information contained in the ODA’s exhibit contract records dating back to 1927, and includes the following elements:
- The number of years a company has exhibited at ODA Annual Spring Meetings.
(One point is allocated for each year a company exhibits.)
- The number of booths taken by that company during those years.
(One point is allocated for each booth a company takes during those years.)
- Points accumulated through a company’s involvement in the ODA Sponsorship Program.
- Ties between companies with identical scores will be broken using the date the application with the deposit is received.
Fees are in CDN$ and do not include 13% HST
Please Note: Booth carpeting/flooring is a mandatory requirement.
Booths in Area A
Regular booths $2,925 • Corner booths $3,125
Booths in Area B
Regular booths $2,725 • Corner booths $2,925
Booths in Area C
Regular booths $2,525 • Corner booths $2,725
What’s Included in the Booth Rental Fee:
- 10’x10’ draped exhibit booth(3’ side walls x 8’ back walls)
- On-site storage of exhibitor’s crates
- All material handling charges
- Janitorial services within the booth
- Janitorial services in the general exhibit area and aisles
- 24 hour security
- 5 exhibit badges per booth
What’s Not Included in the Booth Rental Fee:
- Electrical service
- Sign and banner hanging
- Internet access
- Advance warehousing
Cancellation of booth space prior to February 10, 2018 will be subject to a charge of $1,000 per 10’x10′ booth space.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations received after February 10, 2018.
• All cancellations must be in writing.